AdExchanger's conference, PROGRAMMATIC I/O, is sold out for our April 8 San Francisco event which is focused on educating the marketer on The New Normal of Marketing - programmatic media.
You can still get on the wait list for April 8 at www.programmatic.io.
For attendees, the SF conference's agenda is available and includes presentations from our Title sponsors Google and [x+1] as well as the following panels:
- Programmatic in Practice: Brand & Direct Marketing
- The Programmatic Exchange
- Data Signals & Management
- Ecommerce & Targeting the Shopper
- Programmatic Video Marketing
- Cross Channel Targeting
The next PROGRAMMATIC I/O will be in New York City on September 16.