AdExchanger’s Industry Preview to Explore Trends, Opportunities and Key Issues of 2018
The fifth annual Industry Preview, a conference that will deliver critical visions for the advertising and marketing technology space in 2018, is set to have its most exclusive, highest caliber speaker lineup and audience to date. Hosted by AdExchanger, an award-winning integrated media company devoted to data-driven digital marketing, Industry Preview will hear from 50+ top-notch speakers, and be attended by more than 800 marketers, agencies, publishers, technologists and service providers in New York City on January 17 – 18, 2018.
Kicking off this premier two-day conference is Scott Galloway, founder of L2 and professor of marketing at the NYU Stern School of Business, who will showcase why the traditional rules of business do not apply to the “big four” – Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google – and how current and emerging companies can create their own opportunities.
Attendees will also hear from among others:
- Bill McDermott, CEO, SAP - Industry Preview’s Day 1 closing keynote.
- Johnson & Johnson’s CMO Alison Lewis examines key trends for CMOs in 2018
- NBCUniversal’s Chairman Linda Yaccarino discusses how her ever-growing company will manage $10 billion in ad sales across TV, mobile and display.
- Henry Blodget, CEO and editor of Business Insider, reviews the year ahead, in a fireside chat from his publishing purview.
- Lindsay Pattison, Chief Transformation Officer for WPP and GroupM Global, leads a discussion on the Over-The-Top trend in 2018 with executives from Roku, Sling TV, DISH and Turner.
- Brian Lesser, the new CEO of AT&T Advertising & Analytics, on his telecommunications company's deepening strategy in marketing and technology.
- Michael Roth, chairman and CEO of Interpublic, brings his holding company’s point-of-view on the year ahead.
- Steve King, Publicis Media's CEO, discusses the year ahead in media and the service layer.
- JoAnn Ross, President and Chief Revenue Advertising Officer, reviews the broadcaster’s areas of interest in 2018.
Taking place at the Grand Hyatt New York, Industry Preview 2018 is the first of AdExchanger’s three signature events of the year. The second and third events are AdExchanger’s programmatic conferences. PROGRAMMATIC I/O San Francisco will take place April 10 – 11, 2018 while PROGRAMMATIC I/O New York will be held October 15 – 16, 2018.