The tracks on Day One include:
- Ops Talks – Best practices for operational and developmental excellence in programmatic.
- Programmatic Buy-Side Essentials – For marketers, agencies and anyone interested in buy-side best practices in programmatic.
- Programmatic Sell-Side Essentials – For publishers and those interested in programmatic opportunities on the sell-side.
- Location & Apps – Addresses the special programmatic opportunity with location and apps.
- Programmatic 101 – Learn the basics of programmatic media.
"Programmatic is the future of advertising and marketing, and fundamentally unites all channels within the marketing and media ecosystem," said John Ebbert, Publisher & CEO of AdExchanger. "This reality is reflected in our comprehensive approach to programmatic learning, the recent additions to our educational agenda, and in the breadth and variety of this year's two-day speaker lineup."
This year's PROGRAMMATIC I/O plenary program on Day Two brings the audience together for special brand marketer and publisher case studies, discussions on key topics of the day, such as GDPR, and fireside chats with leaders in the industry.
Top publishers, marketers and technologists participating on Day Two include:
- Jesse Angelo, Publisher and CEO of New York Post and News Corp's Chief of Digital Ad Solutions
- Rob Roy, Chief Digital Officer for Sprint
- Susan Parker, Executive Director for Ad Operations and Yield, The New York Times
- Bennett Rosenblatt, Programmatic Display – Rider for UBER
- Paul Muret, Vice President of Display, Video Ads and Analytics for Google
- Trace Rutland, Director of Innovation for Tyson Foods
- Josh Palau, Vice President of Digital Strategy and Platforms for Bayer Consumer Health
- Arun Kumar, Global Chief Data and Marketing Technology Officer, IPG Mediabrands
For more information, visit http://programmatic.io/sf/.